Adventures in Europe

Monday, November 06, 2006

More Adventures

Okay, so after I got back from Italy, I stayed in Amsterdam and the Hague for two days until my sister came! I went to a place called Madurodam in the Hague and it was really cool! It had all the main places in the Netherlands in miniature! It was pretty sweet. Then Steph came and it was so great! She stayed with me in Groningen for a few days, then we went to London and Amsterdam. I was really really tired, so my eyes are a little droopy. But it was still fun!This is Madurodam. Here is me and Steph! This was the first night she was here.We went to a professional basketball game in Groningen and it was pretty cool! Steph bought some new European clothes so she's looking pretty stylish! One of the many teeny tiny cars they have in Europe and especially the Netherlands.
We took about a million pictures like this. I like them though!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home