Adventures in Europe

Friday, September 22, 2006

I'm famous! Well, kind of.....

So the past few days, I have had several people I don't know (and some I do) come up to me and tell me that they liked my blog! I was so confused about how people knew about it, because it's not like it's really easy to find! And I finally found out today that I am famous once again! Apparantly, the local newspaper (de HANZE) wrote an article about some international students who were updating their family and firends at home through blogs. They found my blog (along with a few others writing from Groningen) and wrote about it in their article. They also put some up some pictures from my blog, and a link to my website! So now it all makes sense, and at the moment, I am currently being featured in TWO newspapers in Groningen. I'M FAMOUS! Haha, not really, but it's still exciting. So for all of you who aren't my family and friends (and for my family and friends as well!), I hope that you enjoy my blog and my pictures and everything, and please feel free to leave me comments because I love to read what you have to say! Doei!

1 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

Hey, that's how I found out about your blog :)....really interesting, I'll be moving to Groningen in Nov, so maybe I will see you around...I'm from Canada but I was just in Denmark for 6 months on exchange and I want to be back in Europe haha...anyways, send me an email if you'd like, I'll be arriving late and want to make some international and Dutch (of course) friends! mandie_044@hotmail.com

Amanda

8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home