Adventures in Europe

Saturday, September 02, 2006

Day 3: Bicycling Fun

Saturday, September 2, 2006

So today was even better than yesterday! I got to sleep in and then I got up and rode my bike to do some errands. I was so proud of myself because I found all the things I needed and for good prices too! And then I went on a long bike ride through some of the city. I found the Central Station (I only got lost twice), and then I went to the city center/Grote Markt which is where I was yesterday. It was so chaotic and so much more people than yesterday which is crazy! But it was awesome and I just love the atmosphere here-it's great! So I was pretty much on my bike the whole day (I need to take a picture of myself on my bike!), and it was super fun! So tomorrow I go to church and I can't wait!
These are some pictures I took of things I saw on my bicycle ride around the city. This is pretty much what it looks like everywhere.
There is a canal which circles the city. Here are some boats on the canal.
People riding in a kayak (I think that's what it's called?) on the canal.
The is the Central Station from the other side of the street.
People walking across the bridge to the Central Station.
This is inside the Central Station.
Inside the Central Station.
This is the building I can see right out my window. It's just across the freeway from my apartment-very close. I'm not sure what it is though!
This is the view of the train station from the bridge. I accidentally went the wrong way on my bike adventure today! I was trying to get to the Central Station, and went across the bridge, so I just took a few pictures, and found my way back to the station!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home