Adventures in Europe

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Pre-Trip Excitement



A Map of the Netherlands. I'll be in the very north part called Groningen.
Hopefully I'll get me some of these sweet wooden shoes.
This is a street somewhere in Amsterdam. Maybe I'll see it!
Windmill!
Tulips and flowers are big over there, so hopefully I'll see some pretty ones like these!
"Soft drugs" like marijuana are legal in the Netherlands, so that should be interesting...
August 27, 2006

Well this isn't going to be too long because I am just trying to figure it out and see how this blog thing works. I hope that it works okay and I can get my pictures up easily. But anyway, I am headed to Europe (Groningen, Netherlands) in about 3 days and I can't wait! I'm going to be studying and travelling until January 8 and it is going to be an adventure! I will try to update this as much as possible, but that is all for now. I'll write again soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home