Adventures in Europe

Saturday, February 10, 2007

Ik ben naar huis! I am home!

Well I finally made it home about a week and a half ago. After about 24 hours of traveling, I was back home in Salt Lake. Luckily I didn't get sick at all this time! It was really fun to see my family again and the next day after I got home, we drove ALL THEY WAY to California to visit my family there. It was nice to see them, but I had a hard time with the time change and everything. I kept waking up everyday at 4:30 or 5:30 am! I finally adjusted and now I'm back in Utah. It's good to be home, and it's funny how I notice different things. I have been sharing the stroopwaffels and everyone loves them! I miss Holland but it's good to be home. My experience over the past 5 months has been unforgettable. I am so glad that I had the opportunity to go to Holland and travel around Europe and I know that I will never forget it! Now I just have to plan my next trip back! Thanks for reading my blog everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home